Chambers is delighted to host a seminar by District Judge Sue Jackson, judge of the Court of Protection and co-author of ‘Urgent Applications in the Court of Protection’.
Date: 16 October 2014
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, 19 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6DB (See map below)
Principles, Powers, Procedure
- Patients – presumption of capacity.
- Patient participation in decision-making.
- Unwise Decisions and Best Interests.
- Least Restrictive Orders.
- Composition and Powers of the Court.
- Deputies – Who they are and what they do.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – Personal Welfare, Property and Affairs.
This event is likely to be very popular in light of recent guidance on cases of deprivation of liberty and so we would advise booking places early as these will be strictly limited. To reserve your place just fill in your details in the right hand form.
We look forward to seeing you in October.